Monday, December 5, 2011

Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Alright well it was great to hear from you all. That trip of the Kimball's was really awesome. That movie "Cricket on the Hearth" sounds like a classic, haha. Did you rent it or buy it? Poor little Luke, sounds like us with Ryan, haha. Maybe that is why he walks all funny like now. Tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you very much and I love them a ton. I am not sure that the Seventies stiff arm regular members but I hope not, haha.

Well now I know where the house is. So there is a block where there a bunch of little blue roofed houses all lined up at the upper right hand corner. Go four blocks to the left. In that block it is the long brown roofed house at the bottom right corner. We live there at the corner. Hopefully you find it.

Wow President Gelwix is pilas. That is awesome. The missionaries work really hard for their baptisms.

Dad don´t worry. I will inherit those slippers, haha. Hopefully the first kid is a boy. Those Batman heads are really big, haha. Those can be used as pillows also. Did you already buy them because the picture is of them in the store?

That was an awesome story about Bishop in the Subway and being able to help that guy out.

About the phone call on Christmas, Will you have your cellphone with you also? I can call on the 24th or the 25th. Which one would be better?

This Sunday we had the same family come to church again and they are really animated. They are doing great and the spirit is strong with them right now. We will need to baptize them soon before the Spirit leaves. If not this weekend the next. We have to get our baptisms in the water before the 24th and 31st of December because everyone drinks on those dates. Even if they don´t drink all year long, it is tradition that everyone drinks those days.

I don´t know if any reindeer is going to want to eat carrots out of my stinky boots, so we will have to see I guess, haha. Or if Sinterklaas can penetrate my fortress.

I love you tons and

Santa´s Cookies Hearts,

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment