Monday, December 26, 2011

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Hola Hola familia. It was really great to hear from you all Saturday. It was good to hear how you were doing and what not. Hey, you never told what the surprise was for Uncle Mark. I really like the chess set too. I also like the picture in the back of Rachel and me in the mission. That is awesome.

Christmas here was pretty good I guess. We got invited to different houses to eat boiled chicken so that was great, haha. That night everyone lit off fireworks, or more like bombs, at midnight to celebrate so that was cool too. Not too many people showed up to the Sacrament Meeting the next day and we only had one investigator that went. The Jimmy and Cristina family are wanting more time before they get baptized and now a bunch of problems are coming to stop them. It is really difficult.

Today we went to the Market and I almost got everything for everyone. This market is a little more expensive than the the one in Masaya but it was reasonable. We then ate some Hamburlooca and that was good. I pretty much already talked about the other things that have been going on here in the phone call so there isn`t too much more to talk about, haha.

I hope all of you are well and wish you a Happy New Year. I love you lots and lots.

Amount of times we should forgive Hearts,

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment