Monday, August 1, 2011

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Wow Dad that is really awesome news. That is so cool. That is crazy that he came by the morning of the meeting to let you know about your new calling. Dad we are definitely going to help you with the Spanish part and any other thing so you can fulfill your calling. I already wrote to the mission president to let him know the good news. Wow Dad you are going to grow so much stronger spiritually and I am really happy for you. I think the spirit is already stronger with you because you found the house exactly where we are living now. I do like the house a lot. The reason I sleep on the carpet is because I haven't touched one in over 18 months. It is actually really comfortable and cool.

So this week was a pretty good week in the mission work. The new family we have that is getting ready for the 13th is the Family Calero. There names are Jose Reyes Calero and she is Santos Vidal. They are doing awesome and are going to all of the activities and Jose is loving it all. He is pretty awesome. Santos is really strong but sometimes she makes problems. But they are doing good.

These are some really cool plants in our garden in the photos.







This grasshopper really freaked me out.

It is red and black and if you try to grab it it sticks out spikes and pokies to get your hand. I didn't want to get too close.

This week not that much has happened here in the Concha. Elder Sosa and I are working hard together. We are doing well as a companionship.

Well I love you guys lots and lots and I will talk to you guys next week.

Superstar hearts,

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment