Monday, March 29, 2010

email from Elder Perez

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are well. I am Elder Perez, Elder Ochs companion. I am from Guatemala. I am very pleased to train your son in the Nicaragua North Mission.

Your son is very intelligent and his Spanish is very good and getting better every day. Three days ago he invited someone to set a baptismal date, they accepted the date and were baptized last Saturday. I will send you pictures so that you can see how your son is doing in the mission.

Don't worry about anything he is very good in the mission and I am helping him with anything he may need.

It is a joy to meet you. I hope that we can keep in touch. I love you guys.

I know that Jesus Christ lives and he communicates with President Thomas S. Monson. I know of truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and of the restoration of the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

May you enjoy and learn a lot during this week of General Conference...

With Love

Sincerely,

Elder Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment