Monday, January 9, 2012

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Alrighty then. Mom I don´t feel any better that you ate for me, especially when it was baked beans. We did eat McDonalds today though and that made me sick as always. I had a Big Mac for the first time here in Nicaragua of all places. I also got a Snickers McFlurry.

It seems that a lot are getting there mission calls to the states lately, but Mississippi is cool (Brett Murdoch's Mission Call to the Mississippi Jackson Mission). Didn´t Sam serve there?

Mom my boots are falling apart little by little but they will make it home so don´t worry. They are my only shoes now, haha.

As for food we have been eating Pupusas every night, partly because they are really good and partly because we teach the pupusa makers. But this Sunday none of our investigators came to church so that really stunk. We had a few telling us that they were coming but when we passed by their houses in the morning they all had excuses or weren´t there. It has been kind of tough finishing up here and it is too late to find, teach, and baptize new people. We are going on but we will be leaving some investigators for the next missionaries who come here.

I haven´t heard anything about my package yet. There are also various other missionaries who are waiting for packages also. We will probably get them when we have the conference, if not someone lucky gets a package of goodies, haha.

As for my Bionocals, I will have to make some homemade weapons here in Nicaragua for when I get back, haha. A machete, rocks, glass bottle, chain, or some other nica weapon. A firecracker would be the suicidal weapon if I am about to lose to take us both out, haha.

Hey, has the new Wii U come out or does it still going to be some time? I am really excited for the new Zelda game. What have you heard about it?

Dad about cooking the egg in the Top Ramen, you need to cover the bowl with a plate or something so that it keeps cooking and cooks the egg. That worked for me because we had a really weak electric stove that that couldn´t even boil water, and covering it got it hot.

Wow that would be really awesome if me and Rachel got off at the same time and everything (Rachel is flying home from BYU Idaho and her plane is scheduled to get in at exactly the same time as Elder Ochs', and in the same Terminal Building). Hopefully neither of the two planes get ahead or behind. It would be nice to have someone help me carry my luggage, haha.

As for today I believe that we are going to go play Tennis. I completely forgot to tell you guys that last Monday we played Tennis and it was a lot of fun. There is a big park in the area of our District Leaders and the owner is a member so he let us play for really cheap. We had to rent rackets and balls and we played for about 2 1/2 hours. I am really bad at playing now though, haha. I could hardly even serve the ball. I had to hit it underhand to make it into the box, haha. We went early in the morning and now we are going to go in the afternoon and bake in the sun. I need to get some color before I go home, haha. But ya it is a lot of fun. Dad, and Mom, if you want, we are going to play a lot when I get home, alright? No one else is at home so you guys are going to do everything with me. Play video games, ride bikes, climb the water tower, everything, haha. Just kidding, but seriously no one else is going to be home. That or you can ask members if there are jobs open for when I get home, your choice, haha.

Sorry Mom I forgot my camera to send pictures but next week. I love you guys lots and lots and even more lots and....

Amount of bagos that have asked me for 1 dollar in the mission Hearts,

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment