Monday, November 14, 2011

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Hey this is the only photo I think you don´t have.

It is my comp and me. I am eating a chocolate covered marshmallow with a gummy mouth and nose.

I am writing a little bit early today which is maybe why I haven´t got any thing from you guys yet. Elder Stanley and I are working a lot better this week together now. We started off a little rough but it is better now. There is still some stuff to correct but little by little. I am his Step-Dad so he only knew his Father. We got a new lunch lady to cook for us. She lives closer than the other. She is Chinese but doesn´t know how to make Chinese food. She came here when she was twelve so she is pretty Nica now. She is kinda of old and crazy. She has like 8 dogs in the house and she grabs them by the two side legs and drags them around. She also feeds the stray dogs outside. She is a pretty good cook though. She is always getting on Elder Stanley for not finishing all of his food, haha. She saw that he was giving me his juice yesterday, haha. She doesn`t really care though when I leave food on the plate, haha. She is crazy.

I got a cool top. One of our recent converts gave me one of his and I have been practicing a lot. I got it down but now I want to do some tricks. Everyone here knows how to spin tops. It is a childhood experience for all Nicas. I had a plastic one but I gave it to a kid so he could win me a wooden one which is better. They have battling competitions to win other peoples tops here.

Today we played Ultimate Frisbee for the first time in my whole mission. Another Elder has been asking his parents for one his whole mission but they didn`t send it until now and he is going home this change, haha. It was a lot of fun and now the zone wants to play it more. I made a lot of touchdowns. They were saying that I was the Chery Picker, haha. I do like cherries.

Sunday we had two investigators that came to church so that was really cool. We had a lot of people telling us that they were coming but didn`t show up. Maybe we will have more this next Sunday, yes.

Alright well I love you guys lots and hope to hear from you soon.

Lucha Libre Hearts,

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment