Monday, September 19, 2011

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Well, I don't have a lot of time but here are a few more pictures of some of the flowers that we have in our backyard.







That is very interesting Rachel. I guess that I will have to be careful when I get home and always have running shoes on, haha. I am glad that you finally took the BOMB pills because those buggers can be crazy. I am glad that you are having a good time.

Dad I learned about the grease fire thing from scouts of course. The sister only used the shirt for cleaning so it was fine with her. Better than the whole house, haha.

I wanted the painting for when I get back so I can have it in my room. It would be really cool.

The investigators are doing fine and we are preparing a family for the end of this week. It is for Jaime and Elmer. The only problem is that we have to talk to their parents first to give permission on the whole thing. That is why my letter will be so short because we are running over there right now and we got to the cyber late. We had a activity in the church in an another area so we got back a little late to our area. Sorry I will definitely write more next week. I want to tell you that I love you all very very much and I will hear from you guys next week.

Pile of Trash Heights here in Nicaragua Hearts,

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment