Monday, June 27, 2011

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:31 PM

So we went and visited the Grandma of a really really big family of members that pretty much make up the the most part of the ward, the Family Calero. Their house is at the very end of a long windy jungle trail and when you get there it is really cool.
In their backyard they just have hills and valleys with really big trees.


So of course we had to check it out.

There is a pretty cool view of Mombacho Volcaneo too.


These trees are the best climbing trees ever.




It is just like those Tarzan trees with the branches all over and the are really strong and it remind me of the jungle Book because Mogli lived in the trees and you could lay down in a bed of branches. It is a Guayaba Tree.

I made it to the very tippy top.


I got some pretty cool pictures up there.






I even had I bird flying by at head level. The tree was on the side of a hill so ya. It was a lot of fun and no one got hurt.

Ah man I forgot that it was Braydons birthday. I will get him something from here. That sounds like the volleyball was fun. I am not surprised that Braydon and Brennan went out there to smooth it out and everything. They are hard workers when they get there minds set on something. I am guessing that they never brought the greased pig, haha.

Our Cita is good food wise. We found out that she has a few supplies from the states like Spaghetti sauce, Ranch dressing, and some canned fruit so she has been putting some of that stuff with our food now. I like eating the rice with Ranch dressing. The Hermana that washes our clothes has a washer machine so she gets it done really fast without tearing them up on rocks but with the rain it takes a while to dry out.

Missionary work wise we didn´t baptize all of this last change which is bad. This month of July though we have a few people and families lined up. This Sunday 2 Fathers came to church, one completing a family, and also a little girl that is going to be baptized this Saturday. I guess she just turned 9 and she was never baptized so now we get to do it. So that is cool. Her name is Blanca and she is very sweet. Ivanio is also getting ready for this Saturday but he just has to stop drinking his half of a cup of coffee in the mornings. We also have Orlando Navara getting ready for this 23 of July. The first week we taught him he came to church all by himself and left his member wife at the house because she wasn´t ready, haha. He is really cool.

So we made another discovery here in Hyrule (La Conception). Elder Sosa has been playing the Ocarina a lot in the mornings and he has been calling Epona.
Next thing we know we find him.


He had been tied up up in the hills hidden. So we took a picture and we had to leave him at Lon Lon Ranch.

It was really cold one morning here and it got to the point that I had to put on a jacket.
I never thought that was possible here.

This is a picture of Elder Taylor trying to convince me to hang off the balcony by my legs. My back was hurting and I remembered a chair thing that flips you upside down to stretch out your back in Big 5. It didn´t take too much thinking to know that hanging off the balcony upside down wasn´t a good idea, haha.

I am going to be here another change more and I heard from a little blue bird that I am going to be a District Leader again! I am pretty excited about that. I am having a lot of fun here and this area is great. I love you guys lots and lots.

Eternal Hearts,

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment