Monday, January 24, 2011

Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Entonces, this was a pretty good week. I am sending two photos this week. One is a really cool flower that is in front of the church. Have you ever seen it before Mom? The other is a member that we got activated and now he is leaving on his mission as soon as he gets his calling. His name is Carlos Rojas and he goes with us a lot to work with us.

Elder Santos and I are working good together. He is not a very sociable person but I am getting him to open up slowly and slowly. I am giving him more and more responsibility so he is more confident in himself and what he is doing. He is cool though. He likes music alot and I think he will come out of his shell soon.

So I will have 7 1/2 months here in Ciudad Sandino. I like it a lot here and I don´t mind it at all. I don´t have much time to write again because I was working on editing my photos on my memory and I lost track of time.

This week we got a lot of new investigators and contacted a lot because we were kind of low on numbers. I am having a good time here with Elder Kunz also. We get along great and we keep each other going. I really liked the video Dad and the stories were good too. Again sorry for how short this letter is but I will write a better one next week. Well I love you guys a lot and thanks for always being there for me.

Big Hearts

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment