Monday, December 20, 2010

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I was kind of confused from all of those emails all over the place. I guess you guys couldn´t get the email off on time or whatever, but I will still write you back. So it sounds like we won´t be able to do the conference call thing with the different time sets and arrangements. It is fine. Just a few more questions: have you heard anymore updates about the papers for Chad and Isreal? What kind of stuff have you heard from the other missionaries out in the field? Any cool or funny stories? Kyle and CJ should be back home already, right? If so, how are they and what are they doing? That is pretty much the main questions I had for you. You could probably just tell me about that stuff in my phone call home but you can think of the answers now and then have them ready for me.

So this upcoming Saturday we have a baptism ready for the abuelita who was a reference for us to teach. She is a really nice grandma and funny too. She has about the same situation as Doris with her husband being a rock head. He is fine with her getting baptized but says only two words to us. We will get him too, we just need to find his soft spot. We are also going to have another one Sunday early in the morning for Manual Cruz and possibly his wife and daughter. If so we can have a whole family. That would be great and really cool. As for other investigators, they are coming along.

Last Pday we tried to climb that really big hill again that has a cool view of the Volcano of Momotombo but we got lost and once again had to come down without success. This Pday we plan on getting a truck from a member and Christmas Caroling with the missionaries. We are going to go and visit the investigators and recent converts and less actives of our areas. I am really looking forward to it.

So this week we have just been working and setting off fireworks. We got a new sister in the ward to wash our clothes for us and we are now cooking for ourselves in the house for lunch. We just buy as close to American food as we can and it is going great. Today we are going to make Spaghetti. I may have already told you about that but I am not sure.

Well I don´t have much to write about his week but I still love all very much. I am looking forward to this Saturday so that I can talk you guys and see how things are going. Well love you lots and Big Hearts.


Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Hey I just got your email so don´t worry. That is really awesome concerning what is going on up there. I am sorry to hear about Rose and how she is passing away. You guys are pretty busy with everything going on with the ward. That is awesome that you guys are combining the Spanish speakers into the ward. They may seem strange but that is just because you don´t understand what they are saying. They are actually really cool and they are all children of God. It would be interesting Dad to hear you singing Spanish songs. If you want it would be cool to get a recording of that. The name Tonky is actually a really popular name for dogs here. The owners of the house named him that. Just to let you know, that will be my dog´s name in the future. I just hope he isn´t as crazy as the one here haha. So far I have only gotten one package and yes I have already gotten into it. It is not possible to wait when you know what good things are in there and being peer pressured from the other missionaries. It has really awesome presents inside. I have already played the whole hymn book with the Ocarina, hurt my fingers with the yo yo, eaten pretty much all of the candy, but I still lack the Mentos Geyser. I haven´t decided which soda I want to send up. Those pomegranate candies are so good tasting. Where did you find them? Those Kool-Aid tabs are pretty nifty and tasty. Thank you guys so much. But ya I have only gotten one package so far from you guys. Looking forward to talking to you on Saturday. Love you all and Big Hearts

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment