Monday, March 14, 2011

Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:06 AM

So I am sending a few photos from our getting into our locked-down home story like I promised.

The house next door that we went through
Razors around on top of our walls
Space between razors and wall
Roofing we had to take apart to climb through
Our house
Side of house
Front door interior
Window that was open
Distance between window and table where the keys were
Tubing in the backyard that we used
Hose used to feed through tubing
Wire hook on the end of the hose
Messy table where keys were
Successfully entered and rest on couch
Hungry so cooking at stinky stove


I also have a few other random photos. This is a rock I like to sit on in the backyard at night. Here is a picture of some really scary old lady, it is a lady not a man. It is right above me where I study everyday. Another is of our sink and dishes. And the last being me milking a cow in Nagarote. We went there last P day to eat quesillos. Quesillos are tortillas, cheese, onions, and so kind of cream. I should have taken a picture of it. Sorry I still haven´t got one of the Rock restaurant or of the food. As for the photos of the ipods and camera, I gave them to my friend before taking a picture of them, but they are real. I have seen those fake ones around here and it isn´t too hard to tell the difference haha.Trust me Mom and Dad. I just have to wait till the end of the mission to get a hold of them.

It sounds like this weekend was really cool for you guys. I am glad that you guys were safe coming back from the Temple. That is very strange how you found yourselves at that Ghirardellis again. We are fine here too. The Japan thing didn´t effect us here from what I have heard. That is awesome to hear about Chad and Sean that they are out and working and that Chad will see Israel in the MTC.

This week wasn´t all that eventful but I still enjoyed it. We got some new families that we are teaching and Louis is doing fine. He couldn´t go to church this week because he had work but next week yes. There are a few people here and there that are pretty much ready for baptism but there are just a few small problems. I was thinking of some new ways to teach the people here and now i have a few ideas that I will try out. I will let you know the results.

I am having a lot of fun out here and loving the people. Thank you guys for supporting and helping me all of this time.

Lots of Love and Big Hearts.

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment