Monday, September 20, 2010

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Hey I wrote a really long letter to you guys and then I accidentally discarded it and it wasn´t saved anywhere. So I can´t send much of an email today.

That is really cool that Rachel and Bruce are in the same area in Panama. I will keep an eye out for a crazy Nica return missionary.

I couldn´t get the video of Mark to download today. I'll try again later.

I was planning on taking out the $25 dollars for my birthday today for the market here in Ciudad Sandino. We are celebrating 8 months in the mission today with American pizza from PriceMart. Rachel only has 1 year left!

We have a new lunch lady at a local pharmacy here. It is too bad that we can only teach families now.

Thanks for everything and Love you all, every one.

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment