Monday, April 11, 2011

Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Hola Familia. So I was able to read the email from last week last week it just took some time to come so I read at the end of my time. I don´t know why but it takes a little bit of time sometimes to get here. So a bunch of stuff happened this last week over there. That is awesome to hear about the wedding for Aaron. Hopefully it all went well. The pictures were really cool to see also. I am glad that you made it there and back alright, and it sounds like Grandma had a good time too.

Man the Oakdale Parade, it sounds like they went all out this year . A guy was on top of a trailer with a horse cracking a whip with one arm, that means he wasn´t holding on to the reins or anything.

So I have a few pictures to send you this week. This is one of me helping out at our dinner cita's place. This is one of the Baptism of Daniel that I told you about last week. The last one is of our district last P-Day.

So I am here for another change again but with a new companion. His name is Elder Cacacho. He is from Guatemala and he is the only member in his family. He is really cool and I am learning a lot from him. I thought I was doing good as a missionary until he was my companion. We both have the same time in the mission so that is really cool too. We work really well together and it is all cool.

This week Mario Pilarte came to church and a few others. He is doing really awesome. We have his baptism planned for the 23rd of abril.

I am loving it out here on the mission and I am going to miss these people when I go. I am just trying to work hard and do all that I can so that I can make the most of the short time that I have here. Keep praying for my investigators and me and I wil be praying for you guys.

Love you tons and I can´t wait to hear from you next week.

Elder Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment